Shareholder Andrew Dector oversees the firm’s Construction Litigation practice group.
The firm represents contractors, subcontractors, owners, sureties, material suppliers and design professionals, both as plaintiffs and defendants in construction-related litigation and mediation.
The firm’s Construction Litigation practice includes the following areas:
- Construction lien litigation;
- Breach of contract claims;
- Payment bond and performance bond claims;
- Claims arbitration and mediation;
- Defect claims and defense; and
- Warranty claims and defense.
Working with a highly trained support staff, the firm’s attorneys work closely with clients throughout all phases of litigation to help insure that client needs and goals are being met.